Saturday, March 19, 2011

rest...

Let the beloved of the Lord rest secure in Him, for He shields him all day long, and the one the Lord loves rests between His shoulders. Deuteronomy 33:12. 
Lately, I'm just uptight.  I know there are reasons, some physical, but I've just struggled alot with getting my muscles and mind to relax.  Sometimes I feel myself slipping off....Last night I told Paul I don't know why ...I don't have the reasons to feel anxious like so many others.  My house hasn't been washed away, I don't live in appalling situations, I know where my children are...  A friend shared this scripture and I really liked it.  I know I am blessed.  Blessed to have Paul hold my hand tight when I can't sleep; blessed to see my kids smile; blessed to enjoy music, to have my cats snuggle close, to have a job...the list goes on and on.  Thankful for my blessings.

0 comments: